We encourage all children to wear school uniform based on the notion that school uniform:
- Promotes a sense of pride in the school
- Engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school
- Is practical and smart and comfortable
- Prevents the children from coming to school in fashion clothes that could be distracting in class
- Is considered good value for money by parents
We do not allow children to wear jewellery in our school. Children are however allowed to wear a watch.
We encourage children to wear sensible shoes to school and therefore discourage the wearing of platform shoes or high heels. We also prefer children not to wear trainers to school unless it is for PE. We require all children to wear shoes as stated on the uniform list.
Children should wear a white T-shirt (not the same T-shirt as they wear for school) and black shorts for indoor PE and may bring a tracksuit for outdoor activities. PE shoes should be worn for indoor PE and trainers for outdoor. PE kits should remain in school for the half term. Jewellery may not be worn for PE. Please find attached the latest School Uniform Policy.
School Uniform Policy can be downloaded below.