Good attendance is important because:
- We care about your child’s education.
- Poor or irregular attendance will prevent your child
achieving as well as they can
- We want our pupils to make the most of the opportunities
provided by school.
- The discipline of regular attendance teaches good habits
for the future.
- The law states that you as parents are responsible for
making sure that your child attends school.
We expect your child to be in school every day unless he/she:
- Is too ill to attend. (We can request proof of illness from
your doctor if your child’s attendance is already low)
- Has an unavoidable medical/dental appointment.
- Is taking an agreed leave of absence.
Any Leave of Absence should be requested and discussed with us as soon as possible. You can do this via completing the following form Leave of Absence Form
Our Policy and further Information on attendance and absence is available to download below.