Good attendance is important because:
- We care about your child’s education.
- Poor or irregular attendance will prevent your child
achieving as well as they can
- We want our pupils to make the most of the opportunities
provided by school.
- The discipline of regular attendance teaches good habits
for the future.
- The law states that you as parents are responsible for
making sure that your child attends school.
We expect your child to be in school every day unless he/she:
- Is too ill to attend. (We can request proof of illness from
your doctor if your child’s attendance is already low)
- Has an unavoidable medical/dental appointment.
- Is taking an agreed leave of absence.
Our Policy and further Information on attendance and absence is available to download below.